Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thriving on Low Carbon - A Blog by Marc Rosenbaum


Marc Rosenbaum, P.E.













Thriving on Low Carbon is a blog written by Marc Rosenbaum, noted engineer in sustainable design and green building. We at Austin Design intend to keep up with Marc's postings, and follow the adventures of this certified Passive House consultant.

Marc cofounded Energysmiths with Daniel Ingold in 1979 and now works alongside long-time friend John Abrams at South Mountain Company on Martha's Vineyard where Marc and Jill DeLaHunt recently moved in June 2010.

Here's an e-mail from Marc, introducing his blog:


Hello All

Don't worry, I still don't have a cell phone, and I'm not on Facebook!

As I begin working on our new (to us) house here on Martha's Vineyard, I thought that I will be facing many of the same decisions countless others will face in times to come, and I thought to write it down so it might help others. I've called it Thriving on Low Carbon. Please take a look, and  feel free to comment. And please pass it on to others who might be interested.

Thanks!
Marc

No comments: